- Business Portal
Kapital is a Bulgarian magazine, which covers politics, economy and business. Kapital is for entrepreneurs, professionals and active citizens. For them Kapital selects the most impactful events and explains what is really happening, why is it happening and most importantly what follows. Kapital presents facts objectively with reasoned opinion, in order to create useful information, which is used by readers in making informed decisions for business or personal prosperity.
The digital access to capital.bg provided by Telenor includes the main feed of articles on capital.bg, including the archive and additional reports in the section Library of the website.
Capital PRO upgrades its content with daily business news, detailed reports, financial information for organizations and industries, and provides a discount on all events organized by Кapital.
Access to Кapital and Кapital PRO is possible through various channels: website or mobile app.
Through digital access to Кapital via capital.bg, you get:
• Weekly - every Friday the most important of the week with a look ahead - Kapital topics are the largest - environment, business, personal finance. Comprehensive look at current themes as well as expert analysis on highlights over the past days.
•Current (up-to-date) content and Archive - available on PC or smartphone. Kapital.bg also has additional tools, such as the Kapital Library, in which you can search and read all issues with the online K: reader tool.
In addition to the above content, with Кapital PRO you can also access:
• Business news - daily business news in the form of short feeds. The feeds are at the beginning and end of the business day + weekend feed with the contents of the Weekly.
• Business Reports - Rankings (Кapital 100, etc.) and sector analysis is the content of a series of about 10 books designed specifically for business subscribers and giving a deeper look into sectors and information of the companies in the market. The reports are available online from the Kapital Library - capital.bg/biblioteka.
• KAPI - KAPI is an online array of financial information for companies and industries. With KAPI, you can search and retrieve unlimited data and analysis reports. The file contains information on over 200,000 companies and data for the last 6 years.
• 20% discount on events organized by Kapital.
By activating Kapital or Kapital PRO through Telenor, you receive the first month after activation for free and then pay your subscription on a monthly basis.
1. Enter the MyTelenor app.
2. Choose one of the add-ons: Kapital or Kapital PRO.
3. Activate the service in a position if your plan includes access to it or as an extra add-on.
4. Enter the capital.bg website, select the "Login" button and then the "Telenor Login" option.
5. When logging in to your account, you should confirm your phone number with the code you will receive by SMS.
6. Here you should read the general terms and conditions of the provider and accept them.
7.Before enjoying rich business content, you need to enter your e-mail address in order to use all the functionality of the provider.
The service is available in Bulgaria as well as in the EU roaming for users temporarily traveling outside the territory of Bulgaria.
Кapital is an online business content access service provided by a third party, Economedia AD. In this regard, Telenor is not responsible for the availability of the website and / or the applications through which the service or its content is provided.
The user is not allowed to distribute the service and its content to third parties, including for any commercial or public purpose, as well as in commercial or public places.