Your shopping cart is empty.
I cannot send SMS messages from my mobile phone, what should I do?
You are here
Submitted by admin on Sun, 07/09/2014 - 16:44
- Whether you have sufficient credit available on your card (for prepaid service customers);
- On your phone, menu “Messages”, sub-menu “Messages Settings”, check whether the number of the Messages Center is correctly entered. It must be +35989100000;
- The format of the messages must be “text” (again check in the Messages Settings);
- Whether the recipient’s number is correctly entered;
- Whether you have applied restrictions on outgoing calls/ SMS.