- Business Portal
Новите неограничени планове Тотал Макс са вече тук.
Read or listen one click away.
Love reading and you would like to do it anywhere you like. You want to read your favourite book, but don't have time. You are interested in so many authors, but don't have space at home for paperbacks.
With Bookmate you can choose between more than 1,2 million e-books and audiobooks from all over the world and you have access to them via browser, on your phone or tablet through the Bookmate app.The service include topics in Bulagarian, English, Russian, Serbian and Turkish.
Bookmate allows you to read or play a bedtime story to your child, to deal with a chic lite quickly, or to recommend a book to a teenager, With Bookmate you can immerse in the world of fiction or business literature.
The app remembers where you went, and syncing between the devices you can use allows you to switch from reading your tablet to your smartphone.
The application can also be used offline.
The application allows you to adjust the brightness of the screen, change the font or background color and enjoy the e-book in the best possible way.
You choose the genre you prefer and the application helps you to find new authors.
You are creating personal library (with the help of experts, friends and other book lovers) and you can browse and follow another book lover.
Activate Bookmate as an add-on package
Through the mobile app
1. Log in the MyTelenor app.
2. Activate the service in position if your plan includes access to one or as an additional package.
3. Click the "Download Bookmate" button if you have not installed the application.
4. The Download Bookmate button takes you to the Google Play Store or iOS App Store where you need to download the app.
5. Once you have Bookmate installed, log in to the application by selecting the option "Sign in with Telenor".
6. Upon entering the application you should confirm your phone number with the code you will receive with SMS.
7. There you should familiarize yourself with the general conditions of the application vendor to accept them.
8. If you have an existing Bookmate account, keep in mind that you must terminate the subscription you pay for it before you can access Telenor service.
9. Enjoy the content.
Bookmate is a mobile book reading and listening service provided by a third party, Bookmate Limited. In this regard, Telenor is not responsible for the availability of the application through which the service is provided or its content.
The User has no right to distribute and provide the service and its content to third parties, including for any commercial or public purpose, as well as in commercial or public places.
If you do not sign out of your Bookmate account after using the service through bg.bookmate.com, your session may last up to one month.