Users have the right to demand that Telenor delete personal data related to them in the following cases:
• the personal data are not necessary anymore for the purposes for which they have been collected or processed;
• the user has withdrawn his/her consent on which personal data processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing of the same;
• the user has objected to the processing of personal data based on Telenor’s lawful interests unless there are other legal grounds for processing, which prevail over the user’s interests, rights and freedoms or data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
• the user has objected to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and there are no other legal grounds for the processing of such data;
• the personal data related to the respective user have been processed unlawfully;
• the personal data must be deleted by Telenor in view of the fulfillment of legal obligation arising out of the law of the Republic of Bulgaria or European Union.