Or how your old smartphone can help you get a new one
Maybe it's old, you don't want to use it, you don't like it anymore, or you don't know exactly which locker you put it in, but it's probably still worth something. Yes, we're talking about the smartphone you want to replace because it annoys you from some time and the other one you even forgot you own.
With the BUY BACK service, you can get the value of your old smartphone in the form of a voucher. And with the voucher, you can buy or pay something new from Telenor – a smartphone, tablet, or accessory. You can use the voucher when you decide, or you can gift it to someone.
But everything in its turn. BUY BACK works like this:
1. You come to a Telenor store and request to bring back your old smartphone against a voucher for future purchase.
2. The Telenor store employee responds to your questions and evaluates your phone under predefined criteria, such as brand, model, year of manufacture and condition.
3. After the evaluation, you get an offer with a purchase price for the device. If you agree to this offer and sign all the necessary documents, you receive an electronic voucher as SMS.
4. The voucher has a unique code with the residual value of your smartphone.
5. You can use the voucher when buying in cash or leasing a new device or accessory in a Telenor store.
Like any service BUY BACK also has its terms. Here are the most important in short:
1. Anyone, not only a Telenor subscriber, can bring a device and obtain its value in the form of a voucher. Accordingly, anyone with a BUY BACK voucher can buy something new from Telenor.
2. Not every device is worth something. The reasons for this can be both mechanical and dependent on its current market value. Alas, some relics will remain only with sentimental value.
3. A separate voucher shall be obtained for each brought device. Each BUY BACK voucher is valid for 1 year and is not personal, that is so it can be gifted and provided for use to another person.
4. The value of a voucher may not be used in instalments. In other words, a voucher is used entirely when you purchase one device or accessory.
5. If an amount on a voucher remains unused after purchase, the cash equivalent cannot be redeemed – in other words, it is lost.
So what do you win in short?
• You redeem the residual value of your old phone.
• You get rid of something old fast, easy and cost-effective to get something new, thanks to the obtained value.
• It is up to you when and for what to use the value of your old device.
• The BUY BACK voucher can become a great gift or gesture to a loved one, friend or acquaintance.